The Washington D.C. 48th Annual St. Patrick’s Parade
The 48th Annual St. Patrick’s Parade of Washington, D.C. will be held on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 12:00 Noon, and will proceed down Constitution Avenue from 7th to 17th Streets, N.W., in our Nation’s Capital.
“Showcasing DC Irish Culture” was chosen as this year’s theme to celebrate local Irish-American leaders who have been instrumental in the promotion Irish culture throughout the DMV area and become leaders in showcasing Washington’s unique Irish heritage beyond the city.
2018 FUNDRAISER SCHEDULE
3:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Live Music – 50/50 Drawing – Door Prizes – Live Auctions
- Jan. 6 – Molloy’s Irish Pub – Crofton, MD
- Jan. 14 – The Limerick Pub – Wheaton, MD
- Jan. 21 – Harp & Fiddle – Bethesa, MD
- Jan. 28 – Murphy’s Grand Irish Pub – Alexandria, VA
- Feb. 4 – No Fundraiser Scheduled (Super Bowl)
- Feb. 11 – Ireland’s Four Provinces – Falls Church, VA
- Feb. 18 – Irish Times – Washington, DC
- Feb. 25 – Irish Channel – Washington, DC
- Mar. 4 – Ireland’s Four Courts – Arlington, VA
The mission of the St. Patrick’s Parade of Washington, D.C. is to foster the understanding of and celebrate the Irish culture in America. The St. Patrick’s Day Parade has been held annually in Washington, D.C., since 1971. This annual affair has grown from what was little more than a leisurely stroll by a few hundred participants on Massachusetts Avenue to a mile long, two-hour celebration of Irish culture along Constitution Avenue.